Changing Stars

I’ve recorded several very interesting interviews with Doug Cooper of Glenmore Lodge.

The first two I’ll edit tonight are about the changes to the 3 & 4 star awards and separately, one about the 5 star award which isn’t changing but which catches out quiet a few people. The website currently looks a little odd because I’m gradually changing the look and I’m still tinkering with how the front page will be. The first of Doug Cooper’s pod casts will go live 1st January 2007 with the second one on the 15th January. The photo was taken by Dawn Horsburgh.

We had a great night in Newtonmore with Richard and Meg Else of Triple Echo Productions who make the Adventure Show for BBC Scotland. We were joined by Cailean and Catriona to discuss a paddling / media project for next year, of which more later when it's a little clearer.

Also this blog is a bit of a first and I’ve uploaded it all via my mobile phone from a car-park in Strontian. We don’t have a phone in our cottage here, let alone broadband, and I have to drive down to the edge of Loch Sunart to get a signal on O2.