CanoExpo Preparations

Friday afternoon at CanoExpo near Coventry in the Midlands of England. Otherwise known as the deep south.

Lots of people with spanners assembling stands. Lots of people bustling around. I hear 800 tickets have been pre-sold with many more people expected over the weekend. So if you've coming, come early.

My two talks, Canoe Boys Then and Now, and Across The Arctic Circle seem to have had their titles merged in the programme, so it appears two lads paddled from Glasgow to the Arctic in 1934! Oh well, we'll clear that up.

Thanks to everyone who messaged me about my Mum. I struggle with words when it comes to personal stuff, but the thoughts are really appreciated.

Here's a brief video of what this cavernous hall looks like. Bloody freezing here with the doors open!