Kayak to Faroes - reached North Rona

I just heard from Patrick and although their crossing took longer than
expected they are safe on North Rona.

They won't leave in their earliest option of 3am but might leave 10am
tomorrow, Tuesday. They'll make their decision when they get a
weather update tomorrow morning.

Friday's predicted weather will make all the difference.

But if they go 10am tomorrow they'll be on the ocean for three nights.

Hopefully more news in the morning.

No comments: