Escaping the DVD


It felt a little like bunking off school.

A strange yellow ball had appeared in the sky this morning, and we could step outside without getting wet. So Liz and I decided to make the most of it with a bike ride.

Of course, it wasn't a complete escape. Every now and then a "ping" would come from the iPhone in my back pocket.

One of those e-mails delivered good news - the first batch of DVDs should arrive later this week.

This means there's a chan ce to beat the threatened industrial action by postal staff. I'll write a full blog entry on that tomorrow morning, explaining what postage options we plan to offer if this industrial dispute kicks in.

The main message will be - order before Wednesday! But hey, I'm not writing about that yet. I'm still enjoying the post ride glow.