PaddlingHeadquarters.com Reviews Vol 3, Sea Kayak with Gordon Brown

Now I heave a sigh of relief.

The general consensus in the reviews published so far (and advance copies I've seen) is that Volume 3 - Sea Kayak with Gordon Brown is a hit.

The latest review by David Johnston at Paddling Headquarters even uses the phrase "100% Pure Awesomeness".  That's nice.

Yet again, Rolling Clinic is the 'controversial' film of the four on the DVD. I've chatted to David about this and I fully understand where he's coming from. He has made some valuable suggestions for the next time I film something like this.

However, almost all reviewers tend to watch Rolling Clinic in one sitting as if it was a stand-alone film,  and that is not how this interactive sequence is designed to be viewed. I've reviewed enough films to understand why they watch it this way, but what we've made is completely different to anything that has been tried before.

So imagine my delight last night when I heard from another reviewer, who writes for a major sea kayaking magazine, and who put Rolling Clinic to the test.  He had two students who wanted to learn to roll, and he used the DVD the way its intended to be used.  His verdict, "It worked for them and it worked for me!"  I hope he puts that in the review.

Gordon and I won't be satisfied until we receive feedback from people who buy and use our DVD to teach themselves to roll.  Will it work for you?  I really hope you'll let us know.

You can learn exactly how this interactive set of films is meant to work in our next free film Shooting Rolling Clinic which goes live this Sunday (15th Sept) both here and at SeaKayakPodcasts.com.  

Subscribe free through iTunes or at SeaKayakPodcasts.com and you won't miss a thing. Pre-order the DVD here just pick PAL or NTSC.