Wetsuit Repair Highly Recommended

 I did this while getting ready for our swim on 1st January 2018.

When I put on a wetsuit I wear soft cotton gloves to protect the neoprene from 'classic' half-moon thumb-nail tears, but this was something quite different.

Liz has previously sewn old wetsuits together with dental floss, but as this was in the thin shoulder neoprene, she didn't feel this was possible.  Frankly, I didn't know how to fix this.

I contacted BlueSeventy who helped with the repair, advising me to send it to Techneopro.
Their website shows several types of repair.  I was told they are fast and good.



Less than ten days later, back came my wetsuit.  The repair - well, judge for yourself.  Will it last?  I'll let you know.  For now I'd heartily recommend their services.

Repaired
Back view - before

Back view - after