Open Water Swimming on TV (Again)

It was a wet day when we shot this!  As you'll see on the lens.  Stewart Bailey is 'Loch Bagging', trying to swim in each of Scotland's largest 103 freshwater lochs.mmWhy 103 not 100?  You'll have to watch to find out.

Stewart features in The Adventure Show this coming Sunday.  That's the second programme in a row which features open water swimming that I've shot, the previous one being Colleen Blair's record setting swim across The Minch.

You can see Stewart on BBC-2 Scotland on Sunday at 7pm.  If you're elsewhere in the UK, then BBC-2 Scotland is on the higher channels of Sky and Freesat.  Within 24 hours it will also be on the BBC iPlayer and i'll aim to add the link here.

I haven't seen the final edit of this feature, but I'm told it made a good piece.  The video below is just something I quickly cut together form the rushes.

We shot this close to where I live, in a place we sometimes swim in Loch Shiel.  We had great safety support from Source2Sea Canoe who also provided the craft from which I could shoot.