December Podcast

The secrets of taking better sea kayaking photos will be revealed in the next podcast on SeaKayakRoutes.com

Douglas Wilcox of SeaKayakPhoto.com kindly agreed to share some of his techniques which produce stunning images like this one. It is actually a composite photograph, with the foreground and sunset taken at different exposures and joined together in photoshop.

Is that cheating? Douglas argues it's just a way of making a camera "see" what your eye can see. He has allowed me to illustrate the podcast with several images relevant to our chat, all of which I'll post on the website on 1st December or shortly after.

Make sure you don't miss it by subscribing free with iTunes on this page and it'll automatically drop into your iTunes Podcast box. All this presumes I can get my Mac working again!

The small power adapter has broken and the Apple store currently has it on 3-4 week delivery.

My local Apple re-seller told me 5 people were in the store this morning wanting exactly the same product. Apple forums indicate many people are equally frustrated.

I like the Apple but this has to be sorted out.