New Podcast - Northumberland

This is Ollie Jay and he's lucky enough to live in a fabulous part of the world.

Of course, I'm biased.

I was born in and grew up in Northumberland. I always thought I lived in "The North" until I came to Scotland and found myself thinking of home as "down south".

It was climbing, backpacking and mountain biking which occupied my time there, not sea kayaking.

Although I've taken a boat out to the Farne Islands on several occasions, I've yet to experience them from a sea kayak.

Ollie runs Active4Seasons and was among the first people I recorded. We spoke at the Storm Gathering on Mull last October, which was before I'd established in my own mind how long these podcasts would be.

Most are now about 25 minutes and Ollie's is considerably shorter. But it's good.

Listen and subscribe free or download directly from the Podcast Library.