Paddle the Tay - Then Watch The Video

This might just be the most difficult film I've ever made.

On 23rd October the SCA is staging a mass descent of the River Tay - part race, part tour, with three start points. It will be a lot of fun.

My job is to capture the spirit of the event on video. So far, so normal.

However, I must have a fully edited and sound mixed version ready to show to all those who took part at noon the very next day!

It's part of the new-look Paddle 2010 event at Perth. The organisers hope people will make a weekend of it, paddling on the Saturday and coming to the show on the Sunday.

I've booked a room in the Trevelodge which I'll convert into an edit suite and work through Saturday night. If you're coming on Sunday, you'll recognise me as the grumpy git with matchsticks holding open his eyelids!

In the meantime, take a look at the promo film. I didn't make this, but it's good and shows a little of what will be in store for you if you take part.