|Sony HDV A1E on eBay|
|Rain cover, charger, batteries & wide angle included|
- A Sony professional wide conversion lens x0.7 VCL-HG0737C which makes all the difference to the shots.
- Rycote Softie wind baffle for gun mic
- PortaBrace professional rain/dust cover for A1E
- Sony professional AC adaptor / charger AC-SQ950 which is a fast, professional stand-alone charger, not the bundled charge-thru-the-camera weedy thing.
- A fast, professional stand-alone battery charger (not the weedy one which comes with the camera);
- Six original Sony batteries - two of which are massive.
|Camera not included|
However, the Denver Business Journal says GoLite is preparing for liquidation.
|PCT in Oregon|
|On Corsica GR20|
|Testing winter ulralight in Fisherfield forest|
Last week I wrote about the hydro electric project that's taking shape up behind our house in the west highlands of Scotland. It's a community project and my contribution is this promotional video.
The aim of the wee video is to make you want to find out more about this rather interesting investment opportunity which offers a return that's equivalent to 10%pa over five years. If you are interested then SunartCommunityRenewables.org.uk is the place to find out more. The video is made to be embedded on that website.
Incidentally, I used a mixture of Canon XF305, GoPro and my new Canon 5D to shoot the video.